PPPA – WEEKLY EMAIL BLAST
July 23, 2023
direct link: https://www.scheels.com/store?StoreID=022
direct link: https://harveyinvestmentmanagement.com
We hope that everyone is enjoying the newly resurfaced courts at MVP. They were well overdue for some much-needed TLC.
We ask that as you are enjoying them that you remember some basic care and consideration to help protect the new surface.
- Please refrain from putting chairs, stools, bikes etc. anywhere on the court surface. The possibility of damaging the acrylic surface exists as seen in the photo below, where there is a deep gouge in the kitchen area of court 14.
- We have replaced 400 yards of the black toppers covering the fencing around the entire facility. If you’ve never assisted in installing this, it is very tiresome and grueling work. We ask that players not jump the fences to retrieve balls as this causes the toppers to crack. Please spread the word!
- Also, please do not bring your dogs on the courts. We all love our fury family members but laying on the hot courts is no place for them.
- We also ask that everyone be vigilant in helping to correct bad behavior on the courts and report any vandalism that you witness, like whoever cut the rope on our flagpole, also pictured below. The courts are beautiful, but they will only stay that way if we all work together to keep them that way.
- The 2 additional paddles up troughs are in place and will hopefully ease the congestion when the courts are full.
Please do not take this Blast message negatively, it is only meant to point out things and practices that will keep the facility in prime condition for our community to enjoy.
“There is immense power when a group of people with similar interests gets together to work toward the same goals.” – Idowu Koyenikan
PPPA Board of Directors