Based on new guidelines from the Governor’s office, PRCS is opening all courts to the public. Social distancing should still be followed but the restriction of playing only singles and with members of your residence is no longer in effect. This is from the State’s website on guidelines for Personal Recreation:
· Playgrounds may be open to up to 10 people at a time – consider signage with the capacity limit and spacing recommendations.
· Post signage throughout the area reminding individuals to stay at least 6 feet away from members of other households.
· Outdoor sports facilities for individual (non-league) use (e.g., tennis courts, basketball courts, pickleball courts, bike tracks, motocross tracks, fields) may be open to up to 25 people at a time per court or per field.
· Clean frequently touched areas as often is feasible (e.g., park benches or playground equipment).
· Space out visitor attendance by extending operating hours or limiting capacity whenever possible.