• Our sponsors are very valuable to us and we encourage all our members to patronize them and to show their appreciation for the sponsor’s support of pickleball. And because we are a 501(c)3 public charity, all sponsorships to PPPA are tax deductible!
• All sponsorships are for one full year and we ensure that all of our sponsors receive wide recognition and appreciation during our tournaments, on our website and in our weekly e-mail blasts to our members.
• Your tax-exempt donation will be used to support the mission of PPPA as we promote the sport of pickleball in the Colorado Springs area and surrounding region. We continue in our partnership with the Colorado Springs Parks, Recreation and Cultural Services to make infrastructure improvements for the fifteen dedicated pickleball courts at Monument Valley Park as well as needed improvements at other parks with pickleball/tennis courts throughout our beautiful city. Thanks to our generous Sponsors and Grant organizations, PPPA and the El Paso County Parks Department dedicated 12 more dedicated courts at our newest local Pickleball venue at Bear Creek Regional Park in spring 2021. This venue hosted our legacy Pikes Peak or Bust regional tournament in fall of that year. Monument Valley Park is the location of our Colorado Pickleball Open--Pikes Peak or Bust tournament in September 2022 and will likely be our PPPA annual partnered event for the future with the US Senior Pickleball (USSP) Association. These events offer a perfect public venue to advertise our Sponsor's logo banners along with public recognition during the tournament and other annual events.
• Becoming a PPPA sponsor provides a wonderful marketing opportunity for companies wanting to align with an exciting sport and an active and fun group of people that is constantly growing! PPPA has now reached 1500 local members, ranging in age from our youngest at age 10 to our oldest at age 89. We are the largest organized and nationally recognized Pickleball association in Colorado thanks to the leadership and dedication of our Board of Directors and Committees. Along with our selfless volunteers and amazing membership, our 501(c)3 nonprofit organization has become a nationally recognized success example and template for over 30 other start-up Pickleball organizations from Virginia to California and even Alaska.
• PPPA has five basic sponsorship levels, plus our uniquely customized PEAK sponsorship level See the image below to review our sponsorship levels and benefits.
• Please make Sponsorship checks payable to the Pikes Peak Pickleball Association nonprofit in care of our PPPA Treasurer, Jeff Jensen, and mail to 150 Beckwith Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80906. Jeff will provide a return receipt acknowledging your tax-exempt donation.
We are grateful for your support!