Joining Pikes Peak Pickleball Club (PPPA) is easy. Like all worthy organizations, membership has its privileges and here are some of ours:* Access to and participation in all club activities:
- Round Robin play (organized by skill level)
- Guided Play
- Ladder Leagues (organized by skill level)
- Pickleball Clinics
- Annual Membership Meeting
- In-house Tournament Play
- Access to the Membership Directory
- Meeting a wide range of new players to play this great sport of Pickleball!
* Your membership dues support the mission of the PPPA:
- Outreach to new players including children, disabled, senior groups, schools
- Improvements at Monument Valley Park and Bear Creek Regional Park pickleball courts and facilities
- Investments and improvements to other parks with pickleball and dual-striped tennis courts throughout our beautiful city and surrounding region
- Decreasing the financial burden on local government through PPPA's support to Parks, Recreation and Cultural Services and El Paso County Parks - all earmarked for pickleball initiatives
** WARNING! It is very likely that you will have a lot of fun as you exercise, laugh, socialize and make new friends playing pickleball! You will most likely find many people to care about and who will care about you!
Before you access the application and join here is what you need to know:Annual Membership:
- Cost is $30.00 per person and includes a red PPPA name tag upon joining.
- Membership is for one year and begins and ends in month you join.
- This membership category is reserved for those individuals with young children in the home. Children are defined as 18 years of age and younger.
- Cost is $50 per family with dependent children and two red PPPA name-tags are included. Additional name-tags may be purchased for the cost of $6.00 each.
- Family membership is for one year and begins and ends in month family joins.
Three Year Membership:
- Cost is $75 per person (savings of $15) and includes a red PPPA name-tag upon joining.
- Cost is $300 per person and includes a gold PPPA nametag designating you as a Lifetime Member.
During registration, all members will be required to read and agree to an insurance WAIVER. The waiver is good for the entire length of your membership as long as it does not lapse.
Payment may be done through PayPal or with a credit card. The PPPA website is secure.
Every member needs their own unique email address in order to login to the PPPA website, use the Membership Directory, participate in the Round Robin program and receive PPPA communications.
No refunds will be given for membership dues!
CLICK HERE TO JOIN!