FREE Beginning Lessons will start on May 8, 2021Information on "How to Sign-up will be posted on the websiteay 1, 2021
PPPA offers one Free Beginning Lesson!
TO SIGN-UP: Email: email@example.com
When: Saturday mornings from 9:00 – 11 a.m.; arrive at 8:45 a.m to sign in. Limited to 24 players weekly.
Lessons begin May 8, 2021 and will continue through September 2021
Where: Wasson High Academic Campus courts located at 2115 Afton Way, Colorado Springs, CO 80909
(Keep in mind there are no restrooms available at this location.)
- Beginning Lessons will be limited to 28 students on a reservation only basis; no walk-ins will be able to take lessons
- Sign-up. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can take one free lesson and must make a reservation to participate; no walk-ins
- If you have questions contact Nancy Steffy @ email@example.com or Sherry Fairchild @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6 courts will be used at Wasson with one instructor per four students
- Check-in will begin at 8:45 a.m. and all participants will be required to sign the PPPA general Waiver
- Balls and paddles will be provided by PPPA and sanitized by instructors before and after use
- There will be a brief introduction & overview that starts at 9 am before separating into six groups
Please come prepared to play by wearing athletic shoes and clothing. And don’t forget to bring your water to keep hydrated as you play.
If it is raining or snowing, the lessons will be cancelled.