Please read through the Tournament Information and complete the below registration form. When all fields with a red asterisk are complete, click SUBMIT. You will receive an INVOICE via email once your registration has been processed. This may take up to 24 hours. You must click on the link in the INVOICE email to proceed to your payment options, which are by credit card or through a PayPal account. The email correspondence you will receive containing your invoice link will be from the Pikes Peak Pickleball Association.
If you have any difficulties in registering or do not receive an invoice after you have submitted your information, please contact Tournament Director Alia Rieker at 719-360-9447 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Round Robin Format – minimum of five games guaranteed for each team.
- Skill levels 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, and 5.0 with two age divisions (19-54, 55+) per skill level.
- Men’s and Women’s Doubles will be on Saturday, July 27th, and Mixed Doubles will be Sunday, July 28th.
- Fee structure is $30 for one event, $10 for second event. This is the cost per player.
(All fees benefit PPPA and are tax deductible.)
- All gold medal teams will be permanently posted on the PPPA website as 2019 Pikes Peak or Bust tournament winners – creating an elite list of those who discovered GOLD at the Peak!
- Cancellations will only be refunded until July 5th. Cancellations after July 5th will not receive a refund.
- Refunds will not be given if the tournament is cancelled or modified due to inclement weather, natural disasters or acts of terrorism.
- This is a non-sanctioned skill based and two age division tournament.
- Teams must compete in age division to the youngest person on the team.
- Referees will be provided for as many matches as possible, but are not guaranteed for every match. If you would like to volunteer to referee, please contact Alia Rieker at email@example.com or 719-360-9447.
- The tournament ball will be the green Dura Fast 40 Outdoor Pickleball.
- Medals awarded for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place teams within each skill level and age division.
- Registration will remain open until groups are full. A wait list will be created when skill levels are full and teams will be added when and where possible.
- An email will be sent out one week prior to the tournament with all of the tournament details – to include a map, parking information, start times for each group, and any other pertinent information relative to the Pikes Peak or Bust Tournament.
- Brackets will be sent out the day before the Pikes Peak or Bust Tournament.
- All games will be to eleven, win by one, unless the Tournament Director indicates otherwise.
- Maximum of two events (1 men’s or women’s doubles team and 1 mixed doubles team).
- Participants and spectators are encouraged to bring their own chairs.
- USAPA rules will govern this competition and can be found on usapa.org.
- The Tournament Director reserves the right to combine divisions based on the number of entries in each division if necessary. Only those players affected by such changes will be notified.
- This tournament provides an excellent way to prepare and practice for the Great Plains Regional Tournament, September 5-8, 2019, also held at Monument Valley Park.
- If assistance is needed in finding a partner, please contact Alia Rieker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to volunteer at the Pikes Peak or Bust Pickleball Tournament, please contact Alia Rieker at email@example.com or 719-360-9447.